Summit Arbor's Hand Poured Luxury Candle Line
Our opulent candles - are made of our unique natural soy wax blend. A premium blend of soy wax and a small amount of paraffin gives you a silky smooth top and a powerful, clean, fragrant burn. In addition, we use 100% of the finest cotton wicks and refined high-grade fragrances.
Our luxury candles are each thoughtfully and carefully hand-poured in beautiful vessels in the hope of conveying delightful, inspirational moments in life, giving opportunities to change everyday points in time.
- Burn the candle within sight and on a flat, heat-resistant surface. Placing a hot candle on a cold surface, such as glass or marble, may cause the vessel to crack.
- Keep candles out of reach of children and pets. Never leave candles unattended.
- On initial burn, the burn time should be from 2-4 hours to prevent tunneling and allow the melt pool to reach the edge of the candle vessel.
- Allow the melt pool to reach the vessel's walls with every burn.
- Before re-lighting, trim the wick to 1/4" before every burn. No trim is needed on the initial burn.
- Refrain from burning for more than 4 hours at a time.
- If you experience any sooting or the flame gets too high, extinguish the flame, trim the wick, and re-light.
- Push the wick into the melt pool to extinguish your candle without smoke. Once extinguished, carefully lift the wick up. If you prefer, gently blow out the flame.
Please show us your exquisite candles on all social media by tagging us and with #showsummit.
Beautiful Home. Beautiful Life.